Car 4G WiFi
Connectivity on the move is incredibly useful for everything from avoiding traffic jams on your sat nav app to staying in touch to keeping the kids pacified in the back seat – and happily, adding a Wi-Fi hotspot and internet connectivity to any car is a breeze these days. A Mi-Fi device on a direct debit data contract is about as painless as it gets.
On EE you can get a duplicate SIM Card from another 4G SIM Card or your Phone SIM Card from £9 a month and use the data from your main phone or 4G SIM Plan, so you don’t have to purchase another separate SIM Card Plan. Or of course, you can purchase a lower capacity tariff.
However, these are all brilliant as you can save a lot of money by getting the best deal available with the 4G plans available in your area.
There are three main devices that we use in order of preference.
TP-Link M7350 4G Mobile WiFi Device
- Create your own Wi-Fi hotspot to share a 4G/3G internet connection (4G sim required, sold separately)
- Quickly transfer files between devices connected on the same Wi-Fi signal at up to speeds of 300Mbps
- Experience up to 150Mbps download and 50Mbps upload speeds with a 4G connection, for uninterrupted streaming
- Selectable dual band Wi-Fi lets you choose between range (2.4Ghz) or more efficient connection (5Ghz)
- Dedicated tpMiFi app for configuring the mobile Wi-Fi device and sharing files
- Use this device for up to 10 hours thanks to the 2550mAh battery
- Power saving mode – select a reduced Wi-Fi coverage to save battery life
- Use in your Car AND in any other remote locations
- Insert a microSD card (up to 32GB) and through the app wirelessly share files stored on it to connected devices
- Touch screen display gives you the ability to easily change settings without having to go to the web interface
Huawei E8372 4G WiFi USB
This unlocked 4G/LTE internet dongle can be used to set up a private WiFi connection for up to 10 devices including laptops, smartphones, tablets, gaming consoles etc.
- Get 4G download speeds reaching up to 150 Mbps
- Use any SIM card inside as this WiFi USB is unlocked
- A secure download speed of 150 Mbps and a fast upload speed of 50 Mbps allowing you to stream or download videos and films in no time.
WiFi in Your Car
Plug your Huawei E8372 4G Wireless USB into the cars cigarette charger (you will need a car adapter) then you have immediate Wi-Fi in your vehicle.
Dongle and Router in One
This Huawei E8372 4G internet Dongle is not like any other dongle. Usually you can only connect to one WiFi device with a USB Port. Now, you can plug it in and use up to 10 devices of your choice instead of one! So it acts as a dongle and a Mobile Router.
Huawei E8377 Unlocked Car-Fi WiFi 4G/LTE Wireless Hotspot for Car
This little device is not like any standard hotspot as you directly plug the E8377 into a vehicles cigarette lighter (however this can ONLY be used in your car).
Providing you and your passengers with a meg fast download speed reaching up to 150 Mbps, as well as an upload speed up to 50 Mbps. Download, upload and stream with the most secure and reliable Internet.
Connect your phone, laptop, tablet and much more!
You can connect up to 10 gadgets to the Huawei E8377 CarFi, including your smartphone, tablet, gaming consoles, laptops plus much more! Enjoy your high speed Internet on all of your most important gadgets.
Stay connected with Huawei’s App
Download Huawei App onto your smartphone or tablet. Control your E8377 while managing multiple devices across the same network. Here is a list of things you can do with the App:
- Examine signal strength
- Put a cap on how much data you want to use
- View and disconnect all connected devices to your hotspot
- Save and back up files onto the CarFi Micro SD Card
- Enable parent control
- Set up a guest WiFi network to improve security of home network
A Car Journey with unlimited fun
Plug the Huawei E8377 into the cigarette lighter socket, this will then allow you to connect 10 of your gadgets to the Internet while on the move!